Monday, June 24, 2013

1987 FXRS FOR SALE

I've got a 1987 FXRS for sale.  I bought this bike back in October with the intention of turning it into a bike for my wife and I to ride.  I've been slowly getting it together and working on it when I had time.  I recently came across another bike (from the widow of an old friend who passed away) so it is time to let this one go.  It is 90% ready to tear ass down the road, but does need a little work to get her solid as fuck.  I'm only asking $3,500.00 cash money.  I might consider 3,500 items off the Wendy's dollar menu but we'll just have to see how hungry I am at the time you contact me.  I'm really leaning toward the cash though.  I would rather you come pick it up, but I am not opposed to shipping it with the use of your checking account.  (in other words if I ship it, you are gonna pay for the shipping).  You can contact me at mephotis@gmail.com or nick@bannerdigitalprintingandpublishing.com. 
PEACE!
Brunson



No comments:

Post a Comment