Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Denver.


I took a trip to Colorado to visit family for Thanksgiving. While I was there, I was able to make my way up to Denver for a night to visit one of our transplants, Robby. The 24 hours that I was there was badass and full of awesome people. Robby locked my suitcase in the trunk of his chick's car and forgot the keys when he brought me to the airport. I can't wait until next time.


The legend.



Robby has more projects than anyone I know. His current one, the only one that runs, is an old van.



He also has masks stashed all around his place.




I got to do a good amount of hanging loose with Chineasy and Shelly.



I found this at a local thrift store that you pay by the pound. I thought it would be an appropriate gift for Ape Knuckles.



I introduced Denver to the Hot Dirt drink. The taste is what a dumpster smells like.



Robby keeps cool shit in his van. I found his Bigfoot feet behind the seat.



Fred Savage.



Cool tattoo.




Party.




1 comment: