Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ramble Tamble: The Journey.

Once again, thanks to our hosts the Snodgrass brothers for a great party. Thanks Brad, for being our Louisville tour guide. It was amazing seeing almost all of our midwestern friends. I didn't take a whole lot of party photos, or riding photos, or swimming hole photos, or skatepark photos, or Black Sabbath photos because I was busy partaking in the fun. Here's what I got. Enjoy.

This is a dessert called a 'Butter Roll' that they serve at an amazing buffet in smalltown Tennessee. Those that know, know what's up.



This is a stunt.



Kentucky has no helmet law. This is crazy to us because almost every one of our surrounding states requires them.



Gummo.



A stripped ratchet gear on a kick only, high compression Ironhead is no bueno.



Mother fuckin' Ivan.


Mother fuckin' Eugene.



Cody's Panhead rules and I showed Dustin a cool trick you can do with spit and an upswept exhaust.



All tuff guys. Jerimiah is wearing eye shadow.



This was the last photo I took before the camera went away and the party started. Sorry.



This is how Meeks was found the next morning. He doesn't remember anything.



Due to what I think may be a fried coil, I was able to limp my bike until our day was official done.


No comments:

Post a Comment