Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mad Fun, Son.


Everyone at the Dojo has had some kind of project going on. My Panhead motor has been off at the machine shop, so I get really bored easily. Especially when nobody else is there for me to help them fuck up whatever they are working on. So......... Besides Warren, everyone that I have ever talked to about mouse traps has said nothing but shitty things about them. It's usually "Them things don't work for shit" or "You can't ever figure out how to adjust them". So of course, in the midst of my boredom, I grab one and put it on my Shovelhead. Holy shit man, those things are way fun. I jammed around the block a few times in rush hour traffic and even got tuff guy in the gravel for a second. Way stoked. I've only ever dealt with standard hand clutches or foot clutches before, so that's why this is so cool to me. It's like a rocker clutch mixed with a compound bow. I can see how it may confuse people that are used to regular clutches when it comes to setting them up, they make more sense if you know how rocker clutches work. The best way to do it is grab the trusty Harley factory manual and follow the step-by-step instructions. That's too easy though, huh?

1 comment: