Friday, January 20, 2012

Study Hall.

I picked up this gem the other day and it is worth every penny. I see these books pop up on Ebay every once and a while selling for close to 75-100 bucks, so I was pretty stoked when I stumbled upon this one. There are a ton of useful facts that I've read so far and been like "no shit", and I've have only skimmed through it. Not that I'm going to try to assemble 2 right side flywheels, shave them down and balance them myself, but there is a section in this book if you wanted to give it the old college try at building a stroker. There are also illustrations with sloppy naked biker sluts.


5 comments:

  1. you can get them new still - $15 ago
    http://www2.easyriders.com/detail_alt.aspx?category=6&subcategory=26&id=2207

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well mine is "vintage" haha. Good to know I didn't pay shit for mine if I can get them now for $15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - yea, just thought if you were after other volumes you dont have to wait/hunt. youd be gutted if you paid $75 though eh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there were sloppy naked biker sluts in my text books, I may have graduated from high school.

    ReplyDelete