Thursday, September 8, 2011

To The Coast!

On Saturday Duane will no longer be a single man, he will be a single gay man. Sucking dicks is a way of life bro. Joking. Kind of....... Duane gets married this weekend, so we are headed south to the Gulf Coast to witness the thang. There's also a critter ass bar down there called the FloriBama and it's constructed of a shitload of tarps. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy for the dude, but I really like it when things like this happen out of town. As a true friend you are required to attend events such as weddings, so it gives you an automatic couple day vacation. "Sorry Boss, I have to have off of work. I need to be at a wedding in Zimbabwe, there's nothing I can do." Congratulations bro, I'm happy for you. Maybe you get laid dawg.






1 comment:

  1. haha dude I met a fine ass girl at flor-bama she had one arm! still fine though!

    ReplyDelete