Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not bad, not bad at all.


Righteous Panhead bro......... The World Of Wheels sucks, seriously. Sometimes though there is a cool bike or two hidden in the mix of hundred thousand dollar piles of shit. A few of us have talked about getting a few beers in us and checking it out tomorrow night. I think it has the potential to be a good time. Also, the radio says that Billy The Exterminator is going to be there signing autographs. What the fuck does that critter have to do with automobiles? I don't care, he's pretty much the cousin of Da Mind Freek. So, who's coming with me?...................

P.S. this photo is really rad and I ruined it with my rant, but my point being that you randomly see amazing shit like this Panhead at shit shows like World Of Wheels.

1 comment:

  1. Who's a bigger fan of who? Sully Erna n Chris Angel. Go!

    N I bet the "traditional rodz, kustoms, n bobbers" section was beast.

    ReplyDelete